We partner with individuals and with companies to provide coaching services to your employees to increase productivity, minimize stress, manage work/life balance, and so much more.
Your time is valuable so I will get to the point and not use a bunch of flowery words to convince you to hire Bridging Visions as your coaching provider.
Instead, I will tell you the # 1 reason why everyone should invest in coaching services at some point in their life:
To become a better version of you – personally and professionally.
How Does It Happen?
Coaching helps you to…
- Identify and address blind spots that may be hindering you
- Start, develop, or improve your business or organization
- Be held accountable for the goals you set for yourself
- Improve relationships and communication
- Have a mutual, unattached 3rd party
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Produce results and reach goals
- Face and overcome challenges
- Eliminate feeling “stuck”
- Increase Productivity
Why Does It Work?
- Coaching is “forward-focused” and only reaches back when necessary to move forward.
- Coaching is a life-changing experience that allows you to dramatically improve your outlook.
- Combined with NLP techniques, coaching enhances your ability to create permanent positive life changes.
What is NLP?
NLP is short for Neuro-Linguistics Programming. It is a practice that uses your 5 senses (see, hear, feel, smell, taste) to help process your thoughts and use language to connect your thoughts from your present state to the desired state.
How Can I Partner with You?
- Overcome challenges and setbacks
- Improve relationships, credit, and finances
- Identify and achieve your goals
- Discover purpose and do what you love
- Have difficult, yet crucial conversations
- Improve interpersonal communication
- Increase productivity
- Overcome limited beliefs
“Live Life on Purpose”
- Minimize weaknesses and maximize strengths
- Career planning and transitioning
- Build confidence
- Overcome workplace challenges
- Navigate career growth
- Find your fit (purpose)
“Reposition for Transition”
- Use your resources effectively
- Meet deadlines
- Strategies for working smarter, not harder
- Time management
- Establish boundaries
- Develop systems for success
- Renew your mind, boost your focus
“Just Do It”
- Personal & professional development
- Discover & activate your purpose
- Rebuild & rebrand yourself
- Workforce training & development
- Parole board preparation
- Break bad behavior patterns
- Improve decision-making skills
“Set Your Mind Free”
ARE YOU READY? LET’S GO!
Do you have questions about our services? Call or email us and we’ll answer your questions or help you figure out just what you need.