“Getting knocked down in life is a given, getting up and moving forward is a choice”
– Zig Ziglar
Staff Development Training
Promote staff and leaders to their next level by maximizing their strengths and minimizing their weaknesses. This is done through customized and interactive training that builds knowledge and skill in areas of:
- Leadership Development
- Change Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Process Improvement
- Workplace Strategies
- Effective Customer Service
- Building Effective Teams
- Conflict Resolution
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Interpersonal Communication
- Re-Entry Specialist
Re-Entry: Become a Re-Entry Employment Specialist
The 16-hour training provides participants with foundation in the topic of offender workforce development and emphasizes building collaboration as a critical factor. It provides information about best and promising practices.
The RES training is an interactive blend of activities, videos, and training segments.
The RES curriculum is geared towards professionals working in and with workforce development, criminal justice, human & social services, education & training, faith & community based services and anyone working with a criminal-justice involved individuals.
Training outcomes include:
- Provide practical tools and strategies to address pre-employment and job readiness
- Formulate effective responses to questions about offenders
- Identify reentry employment challenges and barriers
- Understand reentry and job readiness activities typically found in a prison setting
- Identifying effective strategies for job search and job retention
- Increase knowledge about the use of labor market information
- Better understand employer engagement and networking techniques
- Network with local organizations, share best practices and identify community resources and services available
Transformational Coaching for Clients
There are thousands of programs available to help returning citizens prepare for the workforce and get skills training. However, more is needed. Transformation starts with the mind. If there is no success there, recidivism is likely to occur sooner than later. This is what made former Bridging Visions clients become successful. The coaching and workshops provided to them consisted of:
- Setting yourself free
- Removing negative behaviors and thought patterns
- Living Life on Purpose
- Knowing there is more to your life than what you believed, experienced, or was told
- Your Next Move
- Planning and preparing for success. This focuses on mind, body, and soul alignment
- Strategizing Your Future
- Putting together the action plan
- Just Do It!
- Taking action
If you are reluctant to hire individuals with criminal backgrounds let us help you by screening or coaching potential candidates, getting you involved in programs that provide tax benefits for each returning citizen hired, and also help you protect your assets through federal bonding.
ARE YOU READY? LET’S GO!
Do you have questions about our services? Call or email us and we’ll answer your questions or help you figure out just what you need.